Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Does Cosco Take Food Stamps



I confess there are days ... they do not know why ... but sometimes I get tired and Andrea breastfeed. We took 29 months of uninterrupted breastfeeding and not always, but there have been days when I said no when I asked her chicha. Sure, cry and also makes me feel like bugs when I say "po Bavo Mommy" (please baby), then I will mourn not to see, but not very comfortable. That was

until the day yesterday ... Sali

commission and took it with me. We visited a lady with a lovely 5 month old. The nurse saw and it was magical. I remembered how it was to breastfeed my little girl at that age, without any pressure, only we lay in bed and this was breastfeeding! There was no rush to work or wait for someone to criticize me for breastfeeding. That was the very glory.
On the way back came pondering why sometimes I do not like breastfeeding. I came to the conclusion that it is unwilling to give, what happens is that the occupations, work, time is growing short for so much, that's what made me deny you care my child. I noticed that every time that I have said it was not because we had to leave food or burned ox, x, x. .. there is always something to do.
I set out to feel the quiet beauty of breastfeeding, as I realized that time passes quickly, and soon Andy does not want more its chicha, which several days ago and the baby I saw yesterday.
This morning I heard the gentle voice of my little "mommy, teo chicha." I sat happily climbed into my lap and we were there ... about 5 minutes, lol, there is not much to be learned. And sat down bugs, or five minutes what are 100% dedicated to my girl? Once again I felt his gaze deep mannitol and playing with my eyebrows.
happiness has returned ... for one more day. -------- Thanks for subscribing

0 comments:

Post a Comment