Friday, November 21, 2008

Messages About Newborn Babies

Meeting of the International Week Babywearing (Mexico)


For this event took place at the time and date agreed, I unfortunately got to be present but, I bring a little of the review that Forum raising creating An account is narrated by Lety Jimenez, event organizers and creating raising manager.

Well the big day came, I came with my mom and my sister, all my Tikibar and ecobb chivas and my boots, was ana (a distributor of ecobb) and Ana Charfén of cozybebe, we were talking a while I was very nervous thinking that no one was coming!

later came Ana (ana & Octavia) with Tavo and her husband, was the day of the anas

still were talking a while, came Chinise, then pawsita with her husband, the first I recognized was a kia

came little by little some couples more, we started to talk with the short week that he had not wanted or make presentation, lest the bad XD, guided me with my leaves and then gave the welcome, thank you all for moving up here, talking about the why of this conclusion, the benefits of having a baby in her arms, it was late and I decided to cut a little and that Ana began the workshop (if she gives permission em hang the slides for which there were)

She spoke of types of boots and use, support Ana Charfén rings with the charger, I with the scarf and the pouch, explained the simplest knot and how to put on the back, Ana spoke also of the mei-tai and I took his- stay with the desire to try-

end we take the Chargers and we invite anyone who would try that, too, who would like to see the products on sale.


Well, as you read, the event went without a hitch and we are confident that next year we will again ...

In Aguascalientes, also conducted a meeting to commemorate the day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment