Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Old Dollhouse Computer Game

We

All of us, parents committed to the genuine happiness of our children, who were raised with addiction and with respect ... I say that we have embarked on a sailing ship that goes against the current. Like any boat, it is easily deflected from their course. Headwinds blowing society. It is easier to find relatives, friends, doctors!, You invade comments as "still give him breast!" "Give him a couple of big hands and he will do it again" "Take his favorite toy to be taught to obey" and worse than many already know. O disguised coercion prize: "Be good and you have toys for Christmas" "If you dress your only give you a gift" ... What is it? Do we want our children to love us or see us as slot machines for prizes?
addition to live with the long list of phrases that must be continually debated, the ultimate is that we go through life continually justify our actions in raising our children. Or perhaps not following sound familiar:

"Well, I I give my milk because it is the best for him ... Note that you such and such other properties ... bonding is also ... blah, blah, blah!

"If you do not want to eat that I will not force mom ... if you are in need of nutrients ... we will look at other food ... I do what he wants? That a bit of bad ? ... no mom, I'm not your toy ... I'm his mother "

" True, my back hurts a little, but I love hold my drink ... What has to be taught to walk? It can walk! But even so, while I can take her in my arms, I will not have this privilege for a long time "

I am shocked to justify myself who will not understand my reasons and is not interested. Therefore, raising a question of mother, father and son. Anyone who does not have an ounce of interfering. We

upstream, friends of mine ... but we have two valuable weapons: information and love for our children.

My hope is that by teaching our children respect for others, to touch them a future of empathy and respect.

I'm not angry ... I'm ready to fight. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment