Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dizzy Exercising Loud Music

Sweet Orange ...

Mariano, Ana Silvia and Hector, in November 2009.
Ana Silvia, my wife, is the winner of the 2011 International Evelyn Nicholson, an award given annually by the MSIF (Multiple Sclerosis International Federation) to a carer of someone with multiple sclerosis (MS) not receives payment for the caregiver.

With great joy, I tell them I am very proud that my wife has been recognized for their efforts to get involved in family life and useful in the fight against MS, and that these years of learning together, a few tears and much anger and laughter are translated into This award means a lot to us.
Pictured is Anne when she was 6 years old.

Mexico-represented by Ana Silvia Barajas Garcia has earned one of the international awards that the global community to recognize EM delivery and strengthen the fight to end this disease.

Ana Silvia was nominated as a candidate for EMMEX, which is the federation of associations of MS in Mexico. EMMEX is a civil association that groups 26 patient organizations throughout the country, and that Ann is a spokesperson and responsible for social communication since August 2008.

Ana and Hector, in June 2008.
To choose the winner of Nicholson, the executive body of the International Committee of People with MS MSIF was responsible for evaluating candidates, this year there were 12 countries (Belgium, Canada, Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Mexico).


It certainly is a joy that the qualities and history of my wife as my carer have excelled in between stories from other keepers, all with amazing profiles of great dedication and commitment in their work as caregivers.


PHOTO: My wife came in 1985 when
journalism school at 19 years of age.
The other international award that is given this Award 2011 is the James D. Wolfensohn, and he was indisputably won by Mr Allen O'Connor, Ireland, who has devoted his time to work on behalf of people with MS since 1993.
Ana Silvia and Hector, vacationing in the "end of the earth",
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico, 2008.
Allen was until a couple of months the president of the international executive committee of which I am part, and I had the pleasure of knowing him personally and marvel at his energy and commitment, so it gave me great pleasure to know that he was elected winner of this year.


two years ago, Wolfensohn Award-given to someone with MS, went to Mexico, in the person of my friend's widow Monarres Ninfa Meneses.
Photo with Pedro Carrascal, President of the English Federation of MS
(phellem) and Ninfa Monarres, Wolfensohn Award 2009.

And although I was not elected in the voting, I am proud that my wife's work is the subject of public recognition.
's baby picture is Angel Mariano, a year old, before starting to walk.


Both Ana Mariano as my dear son, now 8 years old and I was in his heart when he was a baby of 3 years, have given my color and nuances existence.

Award Mariano Nicholson is also because Ana has a motor in it's full of radiant energy and raises when times become dry. The sunny day in this house is Mariano, and he enlightens us both to move on.
Mariano in his pool, at the age that I knew.

The news
The names of the winners were announced in mid- April in international meetings of council and committees MSIF, which took place in London, then informed the delegates of 43 member countries of the MSIF, and the announcement will be published in the electronic newsletter "Making Connections Newsletter."

Ana and Hector, in Chicago, USA.
With the money they receive from the award--500 Pounds, Ana Silvia begin production of a book he is planning for 3 years. This is a series of interviews with witnesses and photographs which it will several people with multiple sclerosis, and two people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.

Ana Silvia at 16 years of age.
This publication is an idea that Ana has had in mind to share inspirational stories, life experiences and emotions that has known in his relationship with those who suffer from this disease.

chose to give his name to the book "Naranja Dulce ..." , taking the words of the child round later say "give me a hug I ask. "

Best
As it turns out then that I have the fortune of having" the best keeper in the world ", the least I confirmed the International Committee of People with MS MSIF Nicholson in granting the award.


Ana Silvia at 25 years of age.



My
Luis Fernando friend told me that I married an angel might have arguments to refute what he says but no.
I think is right.

Obviously my mother Anita agrees to Ana Silvia is the winner and beyond this award.

My mother Anna Marie, with me in Millennium Park in Chicago.

same because I think I might as primary caregiver, Anna is working hard and for a single person is very hard to care for someone totally dependent like me, yet she manages to do but sometimes I have to be very patient and ignore the basics at times.

Ana ca tail combed ballo in their high school years.

However, in what helps me to work, be active and develop our projects, in fact far outweighs because I do not think any other keeper could develop many activities, but I see that she enjoys so much he writes as promotional activities and attend various meetings, conferences and all these political affairs of associations fighting for the rights of persons with disabilities and to end multiple sclerosis.

What no one says is that as a result of much work and fatigue is understandable that after all this a man is tired, but fatigue will never be sufficient grounds for abuse, cruelty or harm to self-esteem of others. Caregivers need to have a very strong spirit and a very balanced mind to avoid making those mistakes.

RADIO AND TV
Ana Silvia will be this Thursday, May 5 at 10:30 am (ET Center Mexico) as a guest on the program "Giving value to the Valuable leading psychologist Lizbeth Cervantes de Anda.

will talk Evelyn Nicholson Award,
important role of caregivers for people with MS or other diseases,
and the anniversary of our partnership ZOE Sclerosis Multiple Morelos.

The program is broadcast by Universal Stereo 102.9 FM .
Internet is heard in www.radio.sistemamorelense.com ;
and can be seen on television in the State of Morelos
on channel 115, Cablemás .

0 comments:

Post a Comment